Designing with light - professional planning ensures optimum results
Using professional and carefully considered light planning, it is possible to create a specific atmosphere in rooms and buildings. The lighting system can take advantage of architectural features to enhance the effect of the space. Using suitably developed lighting concepts, a room can be transformed with completely different moods. Products can be skilfully presented in business premises and showrooms to their best effect using targeted lighting.
The light planning process entails complying with applicable standards (for instance as regards illuminance levels), architectural circumstances, furnishing and utilization profiles as well as making use of existing daylight with a view to achieving the highest possible level of lighting comfort combined with maximum energy efficiency.
A number of programs are available on the market for computer-aided light planning.
Based on our experience, we recommend using the following software:
ReluxSuite – the free lighting planning software for lighting and sensor planners
The package contains the following programs: ReluxPro, ReluxSensor, ReluxOffer, ReluxEnergy. The programs are optimally tailored to each other and guarantee the best results. You additionally receive a large amount of current product data from luminaire, lamp and sensor manufacturers.
The programs can be used with Windows Vista and Windows 7 or 8, 32 or 64 bit.
We recommend the following minimum system configuration:
- CPU Dual Core with > 2 GHz
- RAM > 2 GB
- graphic card supporting OpenGL
- approx. 1 GB free memory space on the hard disk.
Program functions RELUX
- 2D/3D modeller
- Easylux Assistant for express processing
- Luminaires/ bulb and sensor database with more than 300,000 products
- Material/textures/furniture library
- Light simulation in 2D/3D by the radiosity method
- Generation of isolines, pseudocolours and 3D light distribution diagrams
- Renderer using the raytracing method for perfect pictures
- Moviemaker and 3D-stereo presentation
- Cost-efficiency analysis of luminaires
- Output manager with integrated PDF generator
- Interior rooms and outdoor projects to EN 12464
- Emergency lighting to EN 1838
- Rooms, zones, storeys, properties to the EN15193 and DIN18599 standards
Import: DXF/DWG für 2D, DXF/3DS/WRL für 3D, JPG/PNG/WMP for pictures
Export: DXF, DWG for scenes, HDR for simulations, XLS for lists, AVI, JPEG, BMP for films
For more information, please visitwww.relux.biz
DIALux – By planners for planners
The DIALux calculation program featuring lighting data from a wide range of international manufacturers is available free of charge.
Your benefits at a glance
- Simple, effective and professional light planning
- Latest luminaire data of the world's leading manufacturers
- Latest state of the art software always available free of charge
- Energy evaluation at the drop of a hat
- Coloured light scenes with LED or other colour changing luminaires
- Planing whole buildings including outdoors spaces
Create your virtual worlds simply and intuitively with DIALux. Document your results in breath-taking, photorealistic visualizations. Delight your customers with daylight and artificial light scenarios through which they can glide with wild camera runs. Rely on the CAD data of other architecture programmes and re-export your files easily. Or use any 3D models from the Internet – it’s child’s play.
While you plan creatively, DIALux determines the energy your light solution requires and supports you in complying with the respective national and international regulations.
DIALux is continuously being developed by a team of 20. You can plan in DIALux with the luminaires of the world's leading manufacturers and therefore have the greatest possible freedom in the design process. And the the list of international partner companies is getting longer and longer.
Work with DIALux. You and your projects deserve it. DIALux is free of charge and can be downloaded from our website in many languages.